Tuesday 15 June 2010

It's All About the Little Things

During the course of the day, there are several things that pop up and strike a chord with me as something I want to write about. But it doesn't necessarily have to be something complex, or about life at X Mag, or the latest celeb gossip, or fashion. Why not be about something simple? My morning at the office was rather slow today and my trusty mug of Biggby coffee was not cutting it. I grew a little frustrated with myself and decided to go back to my apt. for lunch. I'm finding that it's nice to actually leave the building instead of being encased in the same glass walls for 8-10 hours a day. I was still feeling sort of sluggish at my apt. so I reached for a Luigi's Italian Ice.

Not too much sugar. Not too much taste. Simply perfection. And a nice little pick-me-up to bring me out of the afternoon slump I was in. So, if you're experiencing this during your work day, head down to the nearest Duane Reade and grab some candy and seize your sugar or chocolate craving while also giving yourself a teensy bit of energy. The girls and I at the office have also gotten into the habit of snagging some delish jelly beans after lunch as a little sugar boost to get thru the second half of the day.

In the meantime...I've got my eye on:



Shashi Golden Nugget Bracelets...an easy, affordable way to add some summer bling to your wrist and complement your typical, everyday bracelet or watch. Check 'em out on shopbop.com or freepeople.com

No comments:

Post a Comment